In this articlecast myself and Fridge Magazine branding editor, Dr. John Tantillo take an in-depth look at how both US presidential candidates marketed themselves throughout their campaigns.
NOTE: If you are still not ready to engage in a logical and analytical debate on what we, as business owners can learn from the election campaign, I urge you not to press play on this podcast or leave comments below.
Dr. John Tantillo breaks down the follow:
- How Donald Trump went about his marketing,
- How Hilary Clinton went about her marketing,
- What Trump did well (and not),
- How Clinton failed to follow the marketing rules,
- & what we are business owners and founders can learn from this US presidential election 2016.
Plus to explains how and why we should always be branding!
Keep it Cool!