Today, ActiveRelay launches a revolutionary new checkout system for ActiveCampaign. The system is the only one of its kind, allowing users of the CRM to deeply integrate their payment processing of one-off payments and recurring subscriptions for the first time.
ActiveRelay, the simple payment gateway designed to even the playing field for small to medium businesses launches this week to an expectant crowd of ActiveCampaign users. This application will provide the opportunity to have an end to end digital business up and operational within an hour, for less than USD$100 a month for all software subscriptions.
A complete game changer, ActiveRelay was born out of a frustration of the inadequacies or expense of current systems. For small businesses on a budget, the current systems required significant customizations that were both clunky and expensive.
Customizing Checkout Pages
Digital business coach founder, Dan deWitte, developed the solution to connect our favorite small business CRM and autoresponder software’s, ActiveCampaign and the most efficient payment processing software Stripe.
The ActiveRelay system allows us, the user to customize a lot of options within each order form including:
- Select Activecampaign list (drop down)
- Apply Tag/s on product purchase and or initial charge of subscription
- Apply Tag/s on partial or full refund of product
- Apply Tag/s on subscription cancellation (subscription only tag)
- Apply Tag/s on failed subscription payment (subscription only tag)*
- Apply Tag/s on expiring CC within 30 days (subscription only tag)**
As the middle player ActiveRelay provides the users with the ability to create beautiful checkout pages, customized to their branding within only a few clicks.
ActiveRelay Tagging Status/Events
Perhaps the most exciting feature of this new app is the deep integration with ActiveCampaign. This allows users to customize the follow-up sequences for their clients through the easy to use tagging system inside ActiveCampaign.
ActiveRelay includes triggers to tag people who receive different status that are:
- Purchased = denotes initial charge of subscription or purchase of a product.
- Charge = denotes second or consecutive charges to subscription product.
- Partial refund = denotes partial refund of a charge or product purchase.
- Refunded = denotes completed refund of charge or product purchase.
- Canceled = denotes cancellation of subscription product.
- Completed = denotes completion of a subscription plan
This allows users to create automations and follow’s based on the status above.
Also, ActiveRelay takes care of the security around the payment process. They automatically provide the highest level of SSL on all their checkout pages. This means users don’t have to purchase their your own e-commerce ready SSL that can cost upwards of $20 a month for checkout pages.
The head of marketing Ed said, “It is significantly more impressive than I thought it would be, the integrations are so detailed and thought through, I’m impressed!”
Combining ActiveRelay with ActiveCampaign provides a solution to compete with more expensive all-in-one software’s which cost upwards of USD$350 a month.
So not only does ActiveRelay provide a more cost effective solution it also allows businesses to set up and transact within an hour with a customized solution which appears to customers as a seamless experience.
Digital business will never be the same.